Due to restrictions on room capacities and safe operating practices during the COVID-19 pandemic, temporary catering arrangements are currently in operation. The following will apply until further notice.
- Please sanitise your hands upon entry to the Servery.
- When entering the Servery and the Hall you should wear a face covering. Please only remove this to eat and whilst seated.
- In the Hall you will find that places have been clearly defined, so please only sit at these places, regardless of whether you are dining with others from your own household.
- Distance markers have been placed on the floor in and around the Servery to assist with maintaining social distancing. Please respect these at all times.
- Sanitiser stations, including hand gel, are positioned in the Hall for your use.