Vacation Residence - Grant Application Form

All Peterhouse Junior Members working for a Tripos are eligible for consideration of a Kidd Bequest Vacation Study Grant. 

A grant application form will be made available after each vacation period has ended. To apply for this grant, your reason for residence must first have been approved by the Senior Tutor before it was undertaken (approval will have been sought on Booker in the previous term). 

Students will be asked to cover 50% of accommodation costs for the days they remain in College during the Long Vacation. Hardship and study grant applications will be considered where applicable. Students who require hardship support should apply separately for this through their Tutor.

Scholars who remain in College during Long Vacation do not need to apply for a Long Vacation Residence Grant. 

The form below is for Long Vacation 2022 Residence Grants only. You will be able to apply for a grant at the start of MichaelmasTerm. The form should be submitted by 5 pm on Friday 21 October Applications received after this date will not be considered.




Warning message

Submissions for this form are closed.×