Picture of the college in winter

Fee support and Student Loan

Home and EU students wishing to take up Tuition Fee and/or Maintenance loans must make an application to the relevant office. This is Student Finance for English students, Student Finance Wales for Welsh students, Student Awards Agency for Scotland (SAAS) for Scottish students, and Student Finance NI for Northern Irish students. For EU students the Student Finance website has an application form for help with University Tuition Fees and they also have a reassuring statement about EU finance for current students, offer-holders and applicants for 2017 entry. Each office sets its own deadlines for applications to ensure that loans are processed in time for the start of term.

If you have applied for financial support from Student Finance, or the equivalent regional office, you must provide a copy of the Student Finance Payment Advice letter along with your Financial Guarantee (FG) form. If the letter is not available in time for the FG deadline, you should submit it as soon as possible afterwards, or bring it straight to the Finance Office when you arrive at Peterhouse.