Built, from the designs of William McIntosh Brookes, between 1825-26 and from the generosity of former Fellow, Francis Gisborne, this court was added to the west of Old Court to extend the College significantly. The fourth side of the court was originally a gothic screen wall, which was pulled down in 1939. The 49 rooms/sets are used for Fellows, guests, offices, and student rooms. Around 35 rooms are used for student accommodation and include single and double sets (2 bedrooms and a ‘keeping room’) and 6 are en-suite. Rents fall into bands 3-10.