Each year, all students (including those starting a new course or continuing an existing course or those waiting for their results) must complete the University’s annual student registration exercise. The registration window opens mid-August and completing the exercise should only take a few minutes.
The student registration exercise is to make sure that the information we hold about you is correct, it does not register you for a course or commit you to a further year of study. If you are starting a new course, registration also enables you to obtain your passwords early, which then enables you to access some course and college information held on secure sites.
If you are a student starting a new course
1. Press the ‘Create Account’ button in the Registration Self-Service log in page and complete your details
2. You will then be emailed a password
3. Return to the Registration Self-Service log in page, use your new password and complete the Student Registration screens.
If you are continuing your studies or waiting for your results
2. Click on ‘Register your personal information’, in the blue box at the top of the screen
3. Complete the Student Registration screens.
The registration window closes on 1st October.