Peterhouse, Cambridge has partnered with Windridge & Young to create and supply an official Peterhouse tie.
Windridge & Young are delighted to be involved with this project. They re-mastered the college tie’s original weave, and for the first time ever have brought together the vibrancy of Peterhouse’s age-old royal blue and white in the finest dyed silks, to create a tie that is worthy of Cambridge’s oldest college.
Fellows and Members of the College will be delighted to hear of recent academic promotions announced in this week's University Reporter:
A Professorship for Dr Stephan Hofmann in the Department of Engineering and Readerships for Dr James Carleton Paget in the Faculty of Divinity and Dr Colin Watts in the Department of Clinical Neurosciences.
Congratulations to all!
Fellows and Members of the College will be delighted to hear that Dr Nick Zair has just been appointed as a University Lecturer in Classics (Classical Linguistics and Comparative Philology) from September the 1st.
The accommodation price bands for the academic year 2018/19 are as follows:
A: £1,401 - £1,873 (34 rooms available)
B: £1,121 - £1,400 (31 rooms available)
C: £721 - £1,120 (26 rooms available)
For both landlords and tenants, Code compliance means that:
- both parties can enjoy the benefits of good standards of housing management and practice
- misunderstandings and disputes are reduced
- where problems do occur, they can be promptly resolved.
We're particularly interested in:
- Pictures of sports/drama/music/debating in action. The more dynamic the better!
- Students having fun - socialising, bops, relaxing in the Deer Park, pool or games in the JCR, hanging out in their rooms etc.
- Group pictures - lots of people doing something fun
If your photos are too large, please upload a thumbnail and we'll get in touch for the full version.
If you have any questions, please email Martin or Kathy at email@example.com.
The West End London drinks’ evening will be held on Thursday 24 November, from 6.30 p.m. onwards at the Oxford and Cambridge Club. No booking or admission fee: pay bar, with light snacks available. As always, the evening will be wholly informal – simply come and go as you please. As in previous years we expect to have a speaker.