Fellows and Members of the College will be delighted to hear that Dr Nick Zair has just been appointed as a University Lecturer in Classics (Classical Linguistics and Comparative Philology) from September the 1st.
The accommodation price bands for the academic year 2018/19 are as follows:
A: £1,401 - £1,873 (34 rooms available)
B: £1,121 - £1,400 (31 rooms available)
C: £721 - £1,120 (26 rooms available)
For both landlords and tenants, Code compliance means that:
- both parties can enjoy the benefits of good standards of housing management and practice
- misunderstandings and disputes are reduced
- where problems do occur, they can be promptly resolved.
Simply submit photos here to enter!
We're particularly interested in:
- Pictures of sports/drama/music/debating in action. The more dynamic the better!
- Students having fun - socialising, bops, relaxing in the Deer Park, pool or games in the JCR, hanging out in their rooms etc.
- Group pictures - lots of people doing something fun
If your photos are too large, please upload a thumbnail and we'll get in touch for the full version.
If you have any questions, please email Martin or Kathy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The West End London drinks’ evening will be held on Thursday 24 November, from 6.30 p.m. onwards at the Oxford and Cambridge Club. No booking or admission fee: pay bar, with light snacks available. As always, the evening will be wholly informal – simply come and go as you please. As in previous years we expect to have a speaker.
Petreans who matriculated in the years 1961 to 1970 inclusive are warmly invited to attend the ‘Petrean Dinner’ on Saturday 24 September. Invitations and further details will be circulated in early summer to all members who matriculated in the years concerned. Dinner will be at 8.00 p.m., with pre-dinner drinks from 7.30 p.m.
Petreans who matriculated in the years up to 1960 inclusive are warmly invited to attend the ‘Petrean Dinner’ on Saturday 17 September. Invitations and further details will be circulated in early summer to all members who matriculated in the years concerned. Dinner will be served at 8.00 p.m., with pre-dinner drinks from 7.30 p.m.