The Hall is the south section of OId Court was built around 1290; it is the oldest part of the College. The north is made up of 3 staircases, B, C, and D, and was built around 1424. The west of the court was built a little later in 1447-48 and now houses a Fellow's set as well as Noah's Ark on the top floor. The 34 rooms/sets, include 2 guest rooms, 12 Fellows’ rooms/sets, and 19 undergraduate rooms/sets that are a mixture of single or double sets (2 of which are en-suite double sets). Rents cover bands 4-12..