//$tabs = menu_local_tabs();?> //if (!empty($tabs)): print render($tabs); endif;?>
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions of the 2019 alumni update form prize draw are as follows:
- The Promoter is Peterhouse (charity number: 1137457) whose registered office is at Peterhouse, Trumpington Street, Cambridge, CB2 1RD
- The competition is open only to Petreans (defined for these purposes as alumni of the College) over the age of 18, except those who are current employees of the College, or a close relative of someone who is an employee.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this draw.
- The rules of entry into the competition are as follows: any valid entrants who submit a survey (electronically or via the postal form) before the closing date will be automatically added to the prize draw. By submitting a survey, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. You can opt out of this by emailing email@example.com at any time before the draw.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will lead to disqualification.
- The closing date for electronic entry into the draw will be 11:59pm on 23 June. The closing date for postal entry is 11:59pm on 30 July. Any surveys submitted after this time may not be entered into the prize draw.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received in time for whatever reason.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
- The prize for each of the five separate winners is one £50 voucher for either Amazon or Heffers. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen using a random computer process, from all entries received and verified by the Promoter.
- The winners will be notified by email or letter by 30 September 2019. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 30 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Peterhouse will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected or will be delivered.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Peterhouse shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.