Publicly-funded Home & EU undergraduates with settled or pre-settled status should consult the University website for details of the applicable fees. College fees are paid by the University on their behalf.

International (including EU students without settled or pre-settled status), Channel Islands, Isle of Man and privately-funded undergraduates should consult the following University website for details of the fees which apply to their course. The College fee for Peterhouse payable by EU undergraduates without settled or pre-settled status, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and privately-funded undergraduates is listed in the "Undergraduate Tuition Fees" documents available on the University website.

In the majority of cases all fees will be paid directly to the College (who act as a collection agent for the University) by the candidates, or by the Student Loans Company on their behalf. 

College bills will include tuition fees, where payable by junior members, showing the payment date. Queries should be directed to the Student Billing and Fee Supervisor (studentbills@pet.cam.ac.uk).

Student Loans

For information about eligibility and applications for Student Loans, see our Fee support and Student Loan webpage.

US loans

Students who wish to take out a US federal loan can find further information on the following pages:

US loans page: US loans | Cambridge students

Consumer information page: Consumer information | Cambridge students