These pages of the website are intended for all Petreans – whenever you were in residence and wherever you are now. They include special pages for the Peterhouse Society, and for Petreans based in the USA, and also provide details of the Development Office and Peterhouse Society Office at the College. We hope that you will find the information here useful and enjoyable to read, and that you will make use of these pages if you are planning a visit to the College or wish to contact contemporaries, take part in Peterhouse Society events, support the College’s plans for the future, or simply view from a distance. We welcome your comments and suggestions: email@example.com.
- Date Change for November London Drinks- Moved to Thursday 19 November 2015.
- Thank you all for yet another amazing Gathering on 28 June. This year's Peterhouse Society Gathering will be on Saturday 27 June.
- The lastest Peterhouse Boat Club Bumps leaflet is online: have a look at it here.
- It's online the new Personal Information Form (PIF). Please update your details to keep in touch with the College and other Petreans.
- The latest Graduate Symposium Program is available here.
- We have new profiles on facebook, twitter, Flickr and Linkedin. Follow us and keep in touch with the College!
- Congratulations to James Harriman-Smith (m. 2006) and Jonathan Porter (m. 2008) for raising over £3000 to help the College's outreach by running the London Marathon 2013. If you still want to give them some money try this link: http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fundraiser-web/fundraiser/showFundraiserPage.action?userUrl=peterhouse&faId=269258&isTeam=true