Post Graduates can obtain information regarding their estimated financial commitment and any available financial support on the Graduate Finance Section or  of the University Website. Details of the Peterhouse Graduate Studentship can be found here:

Although when your graduate place was confirmed you supplied evidence of financial support, it is most important that the College be informed, at the earliest opportunity, of the full name and address of the sponsoring body or bodies responsible for paying your University and College Fees and your maintenance during the coming academical year.

Please contact the Fees and Billing Supervisor if you have any queries:

US loans

Students who wish to take out a US federal loan can find further information on the following pages:

US loans page: US loans | Cambridge students

Consumer information page: Consumer information | Cambridge students